19" Wheels for Cayman S

lowdaym3

Hi I'm new to the Group, Looking to upgraded the wheels on the 2007 Cayman S, any suggestion on where to buy?

looking for some 19" Wheels staggered fitment, I really like the look of the Spyder wheels thats on the newer Boxter and Cayman R, will consider replica's or used as well, any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

David.C

Hi I'm new to the Group, Looking to upgraded the wheels on the 2007 Cayman S, any suggestion on where to buy?

looking for some 19" Wheels staggered fitment, I really like the look of the Spyder wheels thats on the newer Boxter and Cayman R, will consider replica's or used as well, any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

David.C

David,

I've got some Carrera S (Lobster forks) 19" for sale if interested. Let me know

Bob James

Bob James

06 Cayman S

2018 Macan GTS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi David

I have some wheels for sale. They are 3 piece 19" Works Brombacher wheels / rims with Continental Extreme tires. Spec'd to fit Boxster S 987 (e.g. 5 bolts on 130mm dia. circle) but will also fit 911 narrow bodied Carreras like the 996 and 997 and Cayman. Fronts are 19" by 8 1/2" wide and rears are 19" by 10" wide. Front tires are almost new, rear tires have some life left. Here are a few pictures[ATTACH=CONFIG]4061[/ATTACH]DSC00843 (1280x853).jpg

• 2 weeks later...