Presidents mystery tour

mrdunlop944

Big thanks to Ken & Dina for the serious amount of effort involved in organizing this event. They picked the most perfect day with sun and +30 degree temperatures. The 25 cars and 50+ people made this event one to remember.

Congrats to the first place team you earned it. KevinJ for the time well spent in the Boxster RS60 thanks buddy!

Mike Dunlop

Edited by mrdunlop944

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

^^^....fantastic time today...........thx Dina, Ken and all who helped organise.

My pilot drove with extraordinary skill especially when taken avoiding action from a potential t-bone...........thx Yoon.

Tremendous turnout.........cant we extend the good weather for another month or two? :)

cheers all!

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

I never thought my car would be a ferry, especially in Alberta!

It was a great time, thanks Ken & Dina, all the sponsors & people behind the scenes & to everyone before me who didn't pick the rucksack!

I've now got the matching rucksack, polo shirt & rain jacket from the racing collection!

Even the chance to put some evasive driving manoeuvres into action kept the excitement going on the drive home.

The clueless driver of the other car should thank their lucky stars I had a passenger otherwise my actions would not have been limited to just my driving skills :D

Hey Yoon and Malcolm,

Little more excitement than you had bargained for? Your personalized licence plate should have been enough for the other driver, but maybe you need to change it to BLK BLT? Thanks to Ken and Dina for a great event!

Marc and Leslie

Ken and I would just like to say thank you for all the great reviews. We are so happy that everyone had a great day. - That's what it is all about!!

A special thank you to PCA Wild Rose and Porsche Centre Calgary for the great prizes(in particular Derek Rush), and a special thank you to the East Coulee School Museum and it's volunteers for the great venue.

Ken and I will be posting a few pictures please do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun stuff!!!! Mystery tour is always one of my favorite days. Dina kept the tradition going, so I'm thankful for all your efforts. It was a day well done! I finally got a couple pics from the mystery tour off my camera:

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg