Focus auto design car collection tour

Brodie

Date and Time: Wednesday night, Sept 29 at 7 pm sharp.

This is the incredible eclectic collection of 80 plus vehicles, some you have never heard of, others one off prototypes, some have famous backgrounds and some you will never see again.

Fred Phillips has opened up his collection to the WRR Porsche Club. He will give us a two hour tour followed by an hour of just wandering around on your own. Fred has asked for a $25 donation which he will match that will go to his charity AARC, Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre.

AARC help troubled teens with alcohol and drug abuse problems. There is a maximum of 30 members who can attend.

You can pay via Paypal on our payments page or RSVP Ken McDonald 403 289-7216 email ken.mcdonald@cssd.ab.ca and I will put you on the list. Once I have 30 attendees it will be closed.

So 7 pm sharp the tour will start. Take Hwy #1 West to the Springbank Airport, turnoff exit 169 at Springbank Road and Callaway Park, head North and follow the signs to the airport. Turn right at McLaurin Dr.and follow to the control tower, just before the tower turn right then the next right and you will be there.

If you have been to our June meeting at the Smith's hanger we will be in the same parking area. For those who want a preview here is Fred's site www.focusauto.com

I'm in. Just RSVP'd.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Guest 996turbo
I was visiting his hanger at beginning of this year and he has an impressive car collections. You all will enjoy it and if i have to take one of his car home, it will be the Lamborghini Muira.