15x7 Revolution RFX wheels with ES100 tires

Keith Adams

Set of 4 Revolution RFX wheels in Porsche fitment, made in England. These wheels are closer in offset to the 15x7R Fuchs, so they tuck in and should work under the fenders of a SWB car, and fit with ease on a LWB car. I *think* they are ET40 offset (vs ET49 of the 7R). Tires are Yokohama Avid ES100 in 205/55/15 88V with 5-6/32" left. You can squeeze 225/50/15 tires on these rims and inside the fenders if you really try. Before I go flogging them on the 'Bird and Early 911S board, thought I'd see if someone local was interested at a better price for the buyer. $1300 for the set.

IMG_8106.jpgIMG_8105.jpg

Edited by Keith Adams
  • 1 month later...

Great!

The ideal maximum (calculated) rim size for the 914 I am considering installing them on is 6Jx15 ET36. However, based on my measurements of the cars' wheel wells, your wheels may JUST fit without rubbing ... based on the ET40 dimension you estimated above.

I would want to try installing one on the rear of the car before committing to purchase these from you.

Would it be possible for me to pick one up and try fitting it on the 914 to ensure they will fit?

If so, send me your address in a "PM" and advise a suitable time for me to come by.

Rick :cool:

Hi Rick! Sorry I was off the grid most of the day enjoying some time up in Ya Ha Tinda. You are welcome to come grab as many wheels as you need for as long as you may need them. I'll send you a PM.
  • 2 weeks later...