My latest Porsche project

JT997TT

Hey guys - bought some vintage Porsche posters this summer and was really happy with this one that I had framed up (by Costco). Thought I'd share.

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

What better than vintage, porsche, and racing!

(as an fyi, I am offering some of the other ones up for sale in the "for sale" section in case anyone is interested) :D

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Hi Jim

Looked for the posters, but suspect you haven't posted them just yet?

I am looking for something for my wall after being "out bid" for the 1971 Lemans (917s) poster Erik donated to the 2010 Escape Auction.

Perhaps you would consider donating one of the posters to the 2011 Blast Off silent auction?

cheers!

Rick

They are up there now Rick.

I would absolutely donate a poster to the 2011 Blast Off silent auction - great idea. Would probably make sense to have one of the other 'nicer' ones framed up for the cause (which would cost a bit of money). PM me and we can coordinate whatever you think would work best.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic