Treffen Banff: September 2018 - Volunteers Needed

Yvette

Treffen_Logo.png

Hi Everyone

As many of you know Treffen North American has chosen Banff as the location for September 12 - 16, 2018 Treffen event and Wild Rose Region is the hosting club. We are still gathering the requirements but will need a healthy number of volunteers to plan and guide tours as well support is needed for registration.

historic_banff_springs.jpg

If you are interested in helping in any way please let me know; we will try to have our first meeting early June.

Looking forward to working together on this exciting event!

Yvette Winslow

mrdunlop944
I would also be interested in Volunteer work. Not sure what is in store but working with the car show or assisting in parking might be up my ally.

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

hi Yvette, we responded to your email; let us know what we can do to help :) Edited by malcolm

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Hello Everyone

Thanks for the overwhelming response and interest to help out. I am still gathering the details we need from the PCA Treffen organizers and will then schedule the meeting for early June to kick off our planning.

If you haven't already done so, could you please private message or email me your email contact information, my email address can be found in the club directory.

Regards,

Yvette

• 4 weeks later...

Treffen2.jpg

We will have our kick off meeting on Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 10:00 am

Porsche Center Calgary has been very kind to allow us use of their boardroom for this meeting: 8300 Blackfoot Trail SE

Thank you to anyone wanting to participate and volunteer your time for this exciting upcoming event, the success of our club is built on volunteer efforts and this event would not be possible without it. The dates for Treffen in Banff are September 12-16, 2018, if you are not familiar with Treffen North America I encourage you to check the website at treffen.pca.org.

I will bring along some details from past and upcoming Treffen events to give us an idea of expectations, essentially our region is tasked with planning and executing the drives for this event as well they require volunteers to help with registration.

Please let me know if you will be attending (if you haven't already done so)

Thanks

Yvette

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone

It's time for an update to our first meeting back in June.

We will be meeting at 9:30am this Saturday, October 14th at the Porsche Centre Calgary

We will be reviewing the proposed drives for Treffen and discussing other volunteer requirements.

If you would like to participate please join as volunteers are critical to the success of the Treffen event in Banff next September.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you.

Yvette