Vintage Porsche Posters

JT997TT

Hello, these are reproductions of original Porsche posters that I had bought in a group this summer. Quality is great. Most of them have words on them you'd need Fritz to decipher, but they look AWESOME and would really complement a garage, basement, or den. I have a picture of one that I had framed at Costco under the "miscellaneous" section if you are interested in seeing what can be done with them from an artistic standpoint.

I have about 20 of them, and they vary greatly in terms of their look - some very artistic and painted, some photography based, some cheezy 70s. All of them super cool in their own way. Below are a few samples I snapped pics of, but if you want to come by and have a look, just let me know.

Any significant others out there might take note of the tremendous potential of these as a gift!!!

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

$20 each roughly covers my costs in bringing these into Canada and seems fair.

Thanks

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Hi Jim

I'll take (1) copy of the 1950 - 56 24hrs. Lemans and (1) copy of the 1000 kms Nurburgring.

We can work our a time to make the exchange that suits your schedule.

Cheers!

Rick

I have 14 left after accounting for Rick's purchase above and taking one out to donate to the big club function in the new year.

Probably best to come see them as there may be a couple/few that you don't want. PM me and we can arrange a time (I'm pretty free this weekend).

Thanks,

Jim

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

• 2 months later...

Jim, I just noticed your ad regarding the posters....what have you got left?

Alex Wilson

'80 911SC Targa

'06 C4S

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

Lots left - probably best to drop by and have a look if you are interested. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info if you'd like to drop by some time.

Jim

• 2 months later...
SOLD OUT! Thanks ...

Jim