Driver events times

stealthn

Hi,

I know this has been brought up before but thought I would bring back the request to let everyone know how long driving events will be; even if it's just an estimate. With looking after the kids, the company, the yard a few hours to myself is a treat. I just can't over do it :D

So if it's possible please give an indication of times for the events (eg: 4 hour return trip) would be awesome

Thanks in advance,

Bob James

06 Cayman S

2018 Macan GTS

Hi Bob, The new members drive will be about 1 1/2 hrs to the destination, then lunch and social times. It is very hard to post drive time lengths it depends on the number of stops, how many cars, traffic,etc. I encourage you to come out to as many drives as you can. Remember you can always leave when you want, but if you are going to do only part of the drive please let the drive leader know. That way they know you are okay. Part of a drive is still better then no drive. children are always welcome on drives. Hope this helps.

Mark