Photography Drive - Sunday Oct 17

Danielle

I'd like to get out and take some photos in pretty places. I know that by then most of the leaves will have fallen off the trees, maybe this is just an excuse to get out again before the season changes and our cars have to get put away...

Regardless, we'll go somewhere nearby that's scenic and then some little place for lunch. I don't know where, most likely in the foothills and perhaps along some new roads we've never been, just exploring the countryside I suppose.

Bring your ideas and your radios and we'll improvise as we go along. We'll stop by old barns, cool trees, reflective lakes and snap some photos - maybe even get some good photo contest entries :)

Departing 9 am Chapters Crowfoot, Sunday October 17th.

Hi Danielle:

Will try and come out for this!

Some friendly suggestions to anyone coming out for Danielle's photography drive - perhaps an obvious reminder but please wash your car prior. You want to take your photos when your car is looking its best!

If you have a tripod for your camera please bring it along. The tripod helps to get sharp photos and maybe we'll do a few HDR shots.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

It appears as if tomorrow will be a nice sunny day! This will most likely be my last organized drive of the year because the temps are getting chillier and chillier as the days go on and driving in parkas is no fun.

Green light!! See y'all tomorrow!

3 cars took part in today's chilly run! There was snow on the side of the roads but the driving conditions were alright and we pulled through!

We went to Elbow falls and stopped at McLean Creek and Allen Bill pond on the way. It was so peaceful and serene, there was hardly anyone there we had the whole area to ourselves.

We had a great lunch with Fritz and Linda at Fritz place. What a great relaxing, intimate day.

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

On the way back, we came across about 10 of these really ancient cars all on a drive together. That was quite the sight to see!

IMG_2313.jpg