Jon millidge high performance cams

Guest Snowback

Guest Snowback

I am thinking about buying a Porsche 968. the car has the above mentioned cam. Not crazy on buying cars that have been modified, is this a good thing or a bad thing? What are the key things I should be asking the seller on this modification? What are the weaknesses of adding this cam to the engine.

Thanks for your valued feedback!

KMR 968 Turbo
I am thinking about buying a Porsche 968. the car has the above mentioned cam. Not crazy on buying cars that have been modified, is this a good thing or a bad thing? What are the key things I should be asking the seller on this modification? What are the weaknesses of adding this cam to the engine.

Thanks for your valued feedback!

Jon Milledge is a highly respected engine builder. His race engines are $50k each. He had a company that specialized in the 944/968 series. I believe he had several cam profiles so I would advise that you check to see which one it has. His website is http://www.jmengines.com

Guest Snowback
I'm sure I will get back an answer sayaing he doesn't know, but he did state it have never had a turbo on the engine. Will let you know if he tells me. What is the difference in the profiles, is one better than the other? |Will any of them cause the car to idle rough, or perform poorly in the city?