LR3 by Land Rover

Guest ccarrgo

Guest ccarrgo

I know this is not a porsche topic, but looking for info. I am looking at buying another SUV. I am looking at a LR3 or a jeep commander. If anyone owns one of these or has info on them, to help with my dicision.

Thank you

Cody

I don't own a Land Rover or a Jeep, but a friend of mine has owned a Land Rover for over 2 years and absolutely loves it.

Here are some of the things he has told me and I have noticed.

- The traction control is second to none and makes you feel really of confident driving in the winter regardless of the conditions.

- The interior is nice and well laid out, with a feeling of luxury.

- High tech everything.

- He says that this type of vehicle needs to be well maintained. If anything breaks or needs attention he takes care of it right away.

- They are also known for those nasty little electrical gremlins.

I would be interested in buying one myself but was scared away with Land Rover being named the brand with most issues by JD Powers.

Hopefully that helps you a little.

Guest ccarrgo
Thanks everyone. Still looking, but I sure love the look (inside and out) of the LR3. And thanks Ted I will be giving your friend a call. And yes I agree with Danielle, you should be sleeping at 4:28 am Fritz.
Lucas electric, was the original inventor of the intermittent wipers.

SOME TIMES THEY WORK AND SOME TIMES THEY DON'T.

Have you ever heard the saying "Lucas - Prince of Dakness" :o

On a more serious note, we have friends who currently have two Range Rover (Supercharged) and have had zero problems with both. They do however follow the recommended maintenance schedule to a tee.

cheers!

Edited by Rick