Sad day today!

Rick

Today was finally time to prepare the 993 for winter storage an put it into hibernation. :(

Rear left.jpg

Given that today is Nov. 7th, one can't be too disappointed with the great fall weather we have enjoyed in Calgary. I actually joined John Geary for an great drive yesterday that took us to Turner Valley for early morning coffee with Fritz & Linda. From Fritz's we headed South to Longview and then ran East to High River before returning home.

I hope all of you have found the time to sneak in one last drive and/or prepare your P car/s or winter.

Look forward to seeing many of you at the Dec. meeting & elections for our 2011 WRR executive.

sincerly;

Rick Barnes :cool:

Sorry couldn't make it to the drive, we accidentally "double booked" ourselves over some family errands!

We also put our car away this weekend to hibernate. Before doing so however, we took it for a good spin and let the RPM's rev up to "clean out the pipes". Ahh I'll miss that sound! * sob sob*