B&W 86 Carrera against old brick warehouse.

targacoupe

IMG_4699.jpg

There's not too many backdrops like this in Calgary. Found this old burned out warehouse in Ramsay and thought it would make a good background for some black and White shots.

2004 Audi RS6 Avant

1994 Audi/Porsche RS2 Avant

1986 Porsche Carrera Targa (Sold)

Hello Targacoupe

Nice composition.

I don't recall your name however I do recall speaking with you at the VSCCC show & shine this summer. You had your RS2 on display.

Look forward to seeing your Targa "first hand" in the spring.

sincerely;

Rick Barnes, V.P. & 2010 Events Coordinator

87 Cassis Red 911 Coupe

95 Guards Red 993 Cab

Thanks Rick,

We chatted for a bit at the autocross as well. I'm looking forward to getting both cars out to some events in the spring. Here's a few of my RS2. Although technically an Audi it was a joint venture between Audi and Porsche and it was assembled in Zueffenhausen and the VIN search indicates the manufacture as Audi/Porsche

RS2 2 (1).jpg

RS2 3 (1).jpg

RS2 1 (1).jpg

Dave ten Broek

Edited by targacoupe

2004 Audi RS6 Avant

Dave I'm glad you posted pics of your RS2 because I saw it driving one day, almost had an accident watching it go by, and then was sure I must be hallucinating because I didn't think there were any RS2s around!
  • 2 weeks later...

Ketih, It's surprising to those of us who know what they are just how little attention they attract. I guess that's why they call them sleepers. As far as I know there are only 3 in Canada. I plan on getting it out to a few track events next summer once I get the brakes sorted.

Dave

2004 Audi RS6 Avant