Merry Christmas

mygt3walt

Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten to all members and hope to see some of you before the next road trip.

2010 was a great driving season and 2011 will be even better and thanks for the work every body put in to make this a great club

Fritz & Linda

KMR 968 Turbo
Merry Christmas! A big thank you goes out to everyone in the club for making 2010 such a great year. I look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming Blast Off party. It's going to be a good time so get your tickets early and come prepared for a good time. :)

I only participated in 2 drives (the last two) in 2010 but, man, that was a blast!........I look forward to many more drives and other events in 2011! Yes, a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very Happy, safe, and prosperous New Year to all members of this great club!

SEE YAH / BCN YAH!....in 2011

Alex Wilson

'80 911 SC Targa - light blue metallic

'06 C4S - basalt black metallic

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

Hello Everyone ...

Just wanted to add my "Best Wishes" to everyone in the WRR for a Safe & Happy Holiday season.

2011 is already shaping up to be a busy year for me, so I will have to look forward to participating in select events this coming driving season.

I know that our 2011 Events Coordinator is already very busy filling our on-line calendar, so be certain to make time to check it out.

Look forward to seeing many of you at the Blast Off Party in February.

Will close with a festive Happy New to everyone!

Rick Barnes, V.P. WRR ;)