Nurburgring is in danger of closing........damn!

KMR 968 Turbo

Very interesting. Basically the local Taxpayers got screwed by some shifty business people, Finance minister and other high ranking politicians.

The so called private investor and contractor which built the new section had no money, got financed from the tax payer and than

the government took over the project and gave the management of the project to the crook which had no money to built the project. Now he can run the Nuernburg Ring for 20 years and his company can keep the profits and if there are no profit's the government will bail him out.

Basically no difference to any North American partner ships between Private sectors and Government.

When I was there last April, the new section was dead, I walked in and every store was closed, you could shot a canon and would not kill a body. It looked cheap and does not fit into the country side.

The trip to the ring was fun and I hope it will keep being an attraction for every motor sport enthusiast.

I actually met the guy from Idaho, he was quite a character and interesting to talk to. He spends six month on the ring and than takes his car home and brings it back to the ring.