WTB: Porsche 964

joshw

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking to purchase my first air-cooled Porsche, I was looking a few years back but ultimately was unsuccessful. Last year was a busy year and I stepped away from the search but I'm hoping perhaps I'll find something this spring. Ideally, I'd like to find something locally or perhaps in B.C. if you have a car you’re considering selling or know of a car for sale please let me know. My preference is a 964 but I would consider a Gbody or 912?

Thanks for your time.

Josh

Edited by joshw
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to purchase my first air cooled Porsche, it would be great to find one locally or perhaps in B.C. if you have something you’re considering selling or know of a car for sale please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Josh ... Contact Ken MacDonald (long time WRR member). He has a very nice Alpine White over Tan 964 he is planning to part with.

I sent you Ken’s cell # via private message on this forum.

Rick

Edited by Rick
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nostrathomas
Thanks to Rick for his help, I found a 964 over the weekend.

Josh

Nice, welcome to the 964 club. Curious what you ended up getting? Sounds like it's been a long time coming!

1990 964 C2 - Guards Red

2007 Cayman - Guards Red (former)

Nice, welcome to the 964 club. Curious what you ended up getting? Sounds like it's been a long time coming!

Thanks for the welcome, I ended up purchasing a 1990 white C2 that I'm just completing a little spring maintenance and tuning on. It should be ready to hit the road in a couple of weeks just waiting on some new coilovers.