Canada West Weekend @ Spirit Ridge Resort, Osoyoos B.C. August 25th – 28th, 2011

Danielle

I'm passing along this message I received:

This Year we are pleased to announce that PCA-CWR is hosting the Canada West Weekend at a new location. Please join us for a fun filled and relaxing Porsche weekend of driving tours, show & shine, golf, tech sessions, wine tours and banquets at the fabulous Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort.

Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa located in Osoyoos, British Columbia, an area known as "Napa of the North". Surrounded by dramatic sun-drenched landscapes, miles of vineyards and views to Lake Osoyoos’ warm, blue waters, Spirit Ridge’s vacation suites are within reach of desert golf, luxurious spa experiences and unique cultural opportunities at the cultural centre and the new convention centre.

The 4.5 star accommodations located minutes from the Washington State border will embrace you with exacting details from nine-foot ceilings to gourmet kitchens, opulent bedrooms with room enough for all of you, plus spacious balconies and patios. The resort can cater to a variety of desires. Sonora Desert Spa, Sonora Dunes Golf Course, NK'MIP Cellars winery or linger over a decadent wine-country meal at Passatempo Restaurant.

Porsche Club members are privileged to special room rates for this event. Details are being finalized and will be available in the near future with registration set for early April.

We look forward to seeing you!

Ray Gumbel

PCA-CWR President

• 1 month later...

Jane and I will be attending this event. If anyone is interested in driving out in a group, let us know as the event dates approaches.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Loubera

Tried to complete the registration on the CWR Karelo system but I have question?

Does the 180$ event fee applicable per person or for a family (my wife and child)?

The system confused me when it gives the option to add a person, and then the system prompts for a PCA membership number for each additional person! Wondering which 6-year old would have a PCA membership number.

That's when I though Im doing something wrong!

Would appreciate some feedback !

Thanks

Lou

Hi Lou,

Please contact the PCA Canada West Region directly, they are hosting the event and will be able to answer your questions.

Near the bottom of the registration page on the CWR Karelo system is a contact link to the organizer.

You could also try their their contact us page:

http://www.pca-cwr.org/contact-us/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back in town after a great long weekend in Osoyoos at the Canada West Weekend.

I'll write a short story of our adventure for the newsletter, in the meantime here are a few photos for you.

Kevin

KJX_4361.jpg

KJX_4365.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=2007&stc=1&d=1314592905

KJX_4383.jpgKJX_4386.jpg

KJX_4395.jpg

KJX_4406.jpgKJX_4422.jpgKJX_4444.jpg

KJX_4380.jpg

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5