Hagerty Insurance

Frank

Just thought we would let other members know that hagerty is insuring not just classic but collectors cars in Canada at a fraction of the cost we were paying..... get a quote from Linda at Palmer Salmon insurance. No appraisal required just a few pics. We saved a lot of money which in return means more money for mods :cool:
I agree , through my insurance company (Morgex) I received an excellent yearly rate , with an agreed upon appraisal just by sending some pictures. Road side assistance as well!

Rooney

"We provide full insurance coverage for a variety of vehicles at least 15 years old, including antiques, classics, muscle cars, street rods and customs, sports cars, high-quality replicas and exotic and special interest vehicles"

I agree , through my insurance company (Morgex) I received an excellent yearly rate , with an agreed upon appraisal just by sending some pictures. Road side assistance as well!

Does Morgex guarantee you a flat deck tow truck if needed or a repair shop of your choice?

Hi Frank

I've been meaning to ask you if you are using synthetic oil in your 964.

If you are, I am pretty confident it will be contributing to your "still leaking" quandry. My 3.2 leaked all winter long, (from way too many locations) even though I had drained 95% of the synthetic oil out of it when I began the work of replacing oil cooler seals that I knew had failed.

Since finishing the seal replacment, reassembling the engine and filling it with Castrol 20W50 non synthetic, I haven't had a single drop fall from the engine bay!!

Something to thnk about.

cheers!

Rick

Edited by Rick

Hi Rick

That is something I will definatly be looking at. It almost would sound to easy though. It's not that the car is leaking a lot, it's the thought on how much money I have spent to make it stop leaking over the last three years. Apparently the latest leak is due to a faulty valve cover, more impressively it was diagnosed with this problem over the phone, Wow. To bad I was not made aware of this when the car was in the shop.

Thanks for the advice Rick

Frank