Danish Gardens

Danielle

The drive up was a mess. Apparently about 100 km of the highway was under construction. The back half of the group left, then the front half tried to find where we were as we improvised a detour. Then more of the group left. Then the GPS led us astray and we traversed about 10 km of gravel roads. I sensed some irritation from the masses (myself included) but the drive was supposed to be very different then this. Trust me, NONE of this was supposed to happen. When Brodie and I planned this route along with the season opener's route back in May, these roads were all normal, open and free of chips.

Anywhoo with that off my chest.. We all rejoined together at the place. The gardens were pretty and serene, a pleasant stroll.

But I still had a good time above all. :)

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

Edited by Danielle

A huge thanks goes out to Danielle and Brodie for organizing this trip, a little rocky to start but in the end it worked out. It was a great day for a drive and as stated it's all about the people, just look at Karate "kid" Walter... priceless.

John