Country Drive & Corn Maze - Sunday August 28

Danielle

Howdy folks,

Now that most summer vacations are complete and the kiddies are going back to school very soon, let's take this opportunity to squeeze out 1 more summertime adventure before the leaves start to fall.

Departs 9:30 am from Second Cup Shawnessy

Driving time should be approx 1 h 45 min.

Edited by Danielle
Guest ArcticOne

Danielle, this looks like too much fun and is on the right side of Calgary. Unfortunately I am horribly claustrophobic and would prefer death over being inside a maze like this (or alternatively I likely would just run right through the corn in mortal fear trying to get out).

Hope you all have a great time

jb

I got the Boxster back this week with a new engine courtesy of Porsche and I also had a new clutch installed since it was in anyway. So I am thinking this could be a good test drive. I will try to make it but my wife Lisa will not be able to make it.

Kevin and Lisa

2004 Boxster S

KMR 968 Turbo
This will have to be an unsanctioned event as there isn't an insurance certificate in place - my fault sorry. However, if a group of Porsche friends get together to go to the corn maze they are free to do so. The club is not responsible for their actions.