Barn Dance Photos

Danielle

We weren't totally sure what this would be like, but every little detail exceeded our expectations. I knew it would be fun but it was a million times more fun then I imagined. It's a world class venue, the family is so talented, they are really funny, the food is great, everything flows like a well oiled machine. Very well done and I would recommend this to anyone of all ages.

The best part was we had the whole "hotel" to ourselves. There is a B&B breakfast house there with 3 rooms up and 3 rooms down. They held the whole house for the club and it was all ours, equipped with kitchen, living and dining room decorated in retro 70's style. (Most people who come to the barn dance camp in the RV lot).

There was entertainment during the dinner and myself and Mark were invited to participate and of course we did! The dance was fun but it was only a small aspect of the weekend, really the emphasis was on social time and we did just that in our private little digs. Back in the barn, the family plays music and we two-stepped, polka, waltz you name it. If you're not up for dancing you can sit on the 2nd story patio or sit by the fire next to the lake. It was also fun to people watch and just kick back and enjoy the music which was extremely good.

There were 3 cars & couples that went together and the consensus is that we'd love to do this again next year. The owners even offered to have a show and shine for us. We'll see what's in store for next year it's not "hokey" at all in fact it's very professional and it would impress anyone, I'm sure of it.

IMG_5086.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

Just grab a canoe and go!

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

Vacation cottages across the pond.

IMG_5037.jpg

Dinner with a "2 plate minimum"

IMG_5064.jpg

Dinner entertainment from yours truly.