FS: 1989 944 Turbo

Guest 996turbo

Guest 996turbo

*SOLD*

1989 Porsche 944 Turbo in excellent condition, Glacier Blue Metallic with Leather Linen / Marine Blue interior. 83,776 miles. Was imported from the U.S. back in 1990, lived in Vancouver for a few years but has been in Calgary for most of it's life. I am the third Calgary owner. I have all service records going back to 1994, was predominately serviced at South Centre Fine Cars so they know the car well. All maintenance is current and up to date. Was in a minor front end tap back in 1992, airbags deployed. The then owner decided to replace the dash with a non-airbag dash which is currently in the car. There was no structural damage to the car and it still has it's original nose panel, hood, and front fenders, only the bumper cap was replaced.

Within the last 1700 miles the following maintenance has been done:

Complete timing belt/water pump service including tensioner(s), rollers, thermostat(s) and front engine seals. Head gasket, plugs, cap, rotor, plug wires, oil pressure sender unit, water temperature sensor, heater valve, engine bay fuel lines (upgraded to stainless steel), fuel filter, axle/CV joints, motor mounts and hood struts. Throttle body was also rebuilt. Clutch was done at South Centre within the last 27,000 miles and is perfect.

Upgrades include:

Vitesse "300HP" package, 3Bar FPR, TiAl 38mm wastegate, cat by-pass pipe (brand new), Lindsey Racing transmission mount, short shift kit, baffled oil pan, lowered and aligned factory M030 Koni suspension, 968 M030 adjustable sway bars, Brey Krause front strut brace, slotted brake rotors. 18" Sport Edition Cup 4 wheels (18x8 / 18x10) with brand new (less than 600 KM's) Hankook V12 Evo tires, H4 headlights. A/C blows cold and has been updated to R-134.

I just had the front bumper cap, nose panel, hood and front fenders re-painted at Maranello to clean up the many years of chips and basic road rash, this cost $4300. I also had Gerry replace all side / quarter window molding and side mirror / door handle gaskets while the car was apart for painting. You are more than welcome to contact Gerry at Maranello to validate work done for cosmetic reasons only.

Very nice example with good service history ready to be enjoyed by someone else. Qualifies for collector car insurance through Hagerty which equates to $204 annually with a clean driving record. Inspections welcome. $14,500.

Please e-mail euro6@shaw.ca or (403) 295-3622 for more information and photo's.

Edited by 996turbo