End of Season message.

Rick

Hello everyone

I trust this notes finds you all well ... and having enjoyed your summer. ;)

The brisk mornings in Calgary over the last week are a certain sign that the 2011 driving season is nearly over.

I regret that business commitments kept me from participating in most of the planned events this season. From speaking with some of you throughout this summer, I no doubt missed out on some "great" events. :(

My sincere Thanks to everyone who played a part in making 2011 another memorable year.

On a personal note, I managed to perform some of the work on my 2011 "to do" for my Carrera 3.2. The results were well worth the effort.

A brief drive today (to Bragg Creek) justified the time spent earlier in the year ... and more importantly reminded me of just how amazing Porsche's are. Even an older model like mine, some 23 years after being manufactured and with 150,000+ kms on its' odometer feels as planted and capable as friends newer models that I have had the good fortune to enjoy recently.

I hope the time you spent in your cars was as enjoyable as the time (albeit limited) I spent in mine.

Look forward to seeing all of you at the November meeting at the Elks.

Until then .. stay safe.

sincerely;

Rick Barnes, 2011 V.P. WRR :cool:

Edited by Rick