2008 Boxster RS 60 Sales Brochure

KevinJ

Does anyone have the sales brochure for the 2008 Boxster RS60 Special Edition that they would like to get rid of or sell? There was not a lot of them printed and would like to have one to go with my car.

Thanks.

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Kevin, I have a booklet called " Inner Fire- The new Boxter" it was printed in 2008.

Very high quality little booklet.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

Fritz

Kevin,

If you don't find something locally, a quick ebay search found a vendor with 3 of these, with a buy-it-now of $US 15.00. Add USPS shipping from California, and you're probably around $20 total. Auction closes July 22 at 7pm MST or so... Here's the link --> http://cgi.ebay.com/PORSCHE-BOXSTER-RS-60-SPYDER-LTD-ED-SALES-BROCHURE-2008-/390219080040?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5adadea168

Good luck!

Fritz and Ian. Thanks for your notes. I checked Ebay and found one! Bid on it and got it. I've never used Ebay before so am crossing my fingers!

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

I've never used Ebay before so am crossing my fingers!

Oh-oh, may have created a monster! Ebay can be addictive.

You'll do fine on this transaction I'm sure. When arranging the freight, make sure that the vendor uses the US Postal Service (USPS), rather than United Parcel Service (UPS). USPS is way cheaper, airmail is almost as quick as courier, and Canada customs brokerage is INCLUDED. UPS, on the other hand, is expensive up front, and then you get a nice little surprise after you've paid their upfront robbery rates when it arrives on your doorstep and they charge an additional $35 for brokerage. Crooks, I hate them:mad:. So remember, USPS good. UPS very very bad.

Good luck! Glad I could help.

• 5 months later...