Parade in Salt Lake City

Rob996

Registration is listed on the website is March 27th. I am thinking of going with my Dad and his new to him 2006 Boxter. Is there anyone else thinking of going?

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Faster_Than_Dad
Hey Rob, my girlfriend and I are going for sure. We decided to take a nice leisurely drive down there. So we are going to leave on Friday to drive down to Helena and stay the night. Then drive to Salt Lake the next day. If you driving down on Friday, we would be more then happy to join you guys :)
Sandra and I are registered. We're leaving Saturday AM, going as far as Dillon MT. SLC on Sunday. But we are heading south from there on Tuesday.

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

My Dad and I are registered. We are heading out Saturday morning and might try to go to Idaho Falls, then Salt Lake Sunday morning.We are doing the Bear Lake drive on Tuesday and the Golf Tournament on Thursday. We have to leave for home Friday morning. Hope to see lots of Wild Rose people.

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD

• 3 months later...

Hi Rob

Looks like you guys ended up at the hotel next door to us. At least there is a red 928 and black Boxster there. :DWe are going to try to head out about 0700 Sunday morning to meet up with a convoy of 25 cars at lunch time in Centerville, UT. I plan to refuel in Tremonton (junction I-15 and I-89). For whatever reason, we never seem to stop in Idaho!

Perci

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT