Importing A Porsche

kjskier1011

kjskier1011

I have a new co-worker who just moved to Calgary. He islooking at getting a later model Cayenne for his wife (2008 or newer). He realizes that there is a limited supplyhere in Calgary and/or in Alberta and has broadened his search to California. Iknow some of you have experience with importing cars and have used a service orcompany to do so. The question is, who did you use and would you recommendanyone for this service? Thanks

Kevin and Lisa 2004 Boxster S

We have brought 2 vehicles up from California with a company called "Good Car Solutions". A year ago we brought up my wife's 2006 Honda Odyssey van and recently we have brought up the newest edition to our Porsche Family, a 2006 Boxter S that we surprised my Dad with for his 60th birthday. They are just east of Heninger Toyota. there contact info is 403-770-6169. Ask for Dale or Steve. Let them know Rob Campbell sent you. They are great guys and the prices are all in delivered ready to insure.

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD