***Speed TV Special Tomorrow - Porsche 911: Revolution***

JT997TT

A friend of mine just forwarded this to me and it looks like a promising tv special. I'm at work right now and not home, so can't verify that it is on our Canadian cable options or not, but the website qoutes a 7PM EST showing for April 14th.

DESCRIPTION: The Porsche 911 is an automotive icon -- not to mention the most successful nameplate in Porsche’s history. And as Porsche unveils the 911’s seventh incarnation, one thing is abundantly clear, this car is an absolute revolution.

Join us as we take the new Porsche 911 from California’s wine country, to the hills of Malibu, to the hairpin turns of Palm Beach International Raceway, to the streets of Los Angeles, to get a look at all of the incredible new features of Porsche’s latest 911. And as we get behind the wheel and under the hood, we’ll be joined by racing sensation Graham Rahal, TV star Patrick Dempsey, automotive critic Paul Goldberger as well as Porsche enthusiasts Kevin Roush and Doug Baron, to talk about what makes the new 911 so unique – and so revolutionary.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/speed-test-drive-porsche-911/

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Jim, thanks for the heads up.

I checked the Shaw listings and there is a program called "Speed Test Drive" at 5:00 pm on Speed HD, channel 224.

The online description is "The redesigned 911 gets the SPEED Test Drive treatment", so hopefully that's the right one.

Hi there

Thanks for the heads up, Elaine & I recorded and watched it later that evening.

It too is a good looking model, however will have to see one "in person" to really get a sense of its size and lines.

Cheers!

Rick :cool:

Reply, yeah I thought it was pretty well done. Lots of propaganda of course - but when it's for a car/brand that we love what the heck.

Made me want to drive!

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic