Drumheller drive

Mark

Hi , Everyone that was planning on coming on the drumheller drive, please note that the meeting location is now crowfoot starbucks. Due to bad road construction on hiway 22. Meet at 9am depart at 9:30am.

Thanks Yvette & Mark.:cool:

Guest ArcticOne

I don't see a date listed. When is this happening as I might scoot up from Medicine Hat to take part with at least the Drumheller part.

jb

CalgaryStig

Hey Mark.

Can you give me a few details on the drive? Is the museum pat of the drive or just something optional at the end?

Thanks,

Shayne.

Hi Shanyne:

The Drumheller drive is this Sunday. On the Wild Rose home page there is a link to the club schedule that has the planned drives shown.

Kevin

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

CalgaryStig

Hey Kevin.

I did see it on the schedule but the description states exploring the museum until later in the evening. Just looking to get a length of time for the drive and if the museum is just optional at the end or part of the whole drive. My two daughters are debating which one of them will go but it depends on the total time of the drive (one has to work later in the evening).

Shayne.

Hi Everyone

A little bit of information about Sundays's drive:

~ We are meeting at 9am at the Crowfoot Starbucks and will be departing at 9:30am

~ We will be making a "code yellow" pit stop enroute and will arrive in Wayne (near Drumheller) close to noon for lunch at the Last

Chance Saloon

~ After lunch our scenic tour will continue along the Red Deer River ending at the Royal Tyrrell Museum around 2:30ish.

~ Anyone interested in touring the museum can; I'm sure some won't and will head home.

The Museum is open until 9pm, if you haven't visited before it is well worth it.

Rates: Adult $11 / Senior $8 / Youth (7-17) $6 / Children Free

We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday for a fabulous drive.

Mark and Yvette

Who's in? Would be great to have a big crowd ...

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Guest Faster_Than_Dad
Thanks guys for putting on such a great event. Victoria and I had such a blast. Looking forward to more of these type of events :)
Best trip ever!!!! Thanks Mark & Yvette for all the work you did making this a super event. The ferry ride and the luncheon stop were a wonderful surprise. Thanks to Kevin L. for the lunch and everyone who participated thus making the trip one of the best ever. Hope to see you all on the Kimberely event.