green GT2 RS, some Turbos

kellym

I saw a green GT2 RS today on 17th Ave SW this evening that looked a little modified... and very fast. It was a 996 series with custom paint and cool to see a real race car driving around the city. Can anyone tell me what the RS means on this car? I also passed a couple of Turbos on the same road including one dusty 997 Turbo parked along the street, also one of the quickest cars in the city. I always take notice of the turbos around town, including one red classic 911 Turbo probably from the late 80s that was parked next to me near Marda Loop a couple of months ago. It was much shinier than my black 997S at the time, although I've since had mine detailed by Jed and it is now looking sharp as well.

For those who are interested, I found a set of off-ramps from Deerfoot Tr that are three cloverleafs in a row, nice tight turns that are fun to drive fast without speeding. Just take the McKnight exit from Deerfoot heading north and keep exiting three times onto the cloverleaf... great fun when there is no traffic is in front of me. And fun even when going slow. I love the way my 911 corners!

05 911 C2S (997.1) in black with PCCB