Saturday Drive (replacement for Stampede Breakfast)

Mark

Hi Everyone, We have planned a drive to Canmore, Banff, or Lake Louise this Saturday. The plan was to make it to Lake Louise and have lunch at the Outpost Pub at the Post Hotel, or eat in Canmore as they could use some economic revitalization; we are still open for other suggestions for lunch though and can decide Saturday morning. We are meeting at the Starbucks/Chapters at Crowfoot Shopping Center (66 Crowfoot Terrace NW) at 9am and hope to head out around 9:30am. This is an unofficial drive just in case anyone cares. Look forward to a great drive. Yvette and Mark Winslow.

Crowfoot Map.JPG

Edited by Mark
attached a more accurate map

I'm in for non Stampede drive to the mountains. Let's get out of the western wear and into comfy driving clothes!

A reminder to the writers, historians, photographers, novelists, correspondents, composers, commentators, and story tellers to start drafting up your submission(s) for the summer newsletter. Deadline is July 19. That gives me one week to organize it all and take it to the printers before I head to Bella Bella BC for a week of sea kayaking.

Thanks!

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

sounds fantastic......I cant make the meet point but will try to catch up :)

Is the final destination and route decided?

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)