Saturday Morning Breakfast Run

KevinJ

I'm thinking of driving out to Black Diamond for breakfast Saturday morning.

Anyone interested in a run out for breakfast with me?

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Hi Kevin

Sunday would work better for me, however let me see if I can reschedule Saturday's stuff to Sunday. I would love to get my 87 out for a drive as it has been on the lift since Blackrock. Will advise by tomorrow evening.

cheers.

Barnsey!

do you have a twisty route in mind Kevin? ;) Edited by malcolm

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Yes but have not driven it this year. But I'm willing to go out front and find out. Semi direct route. I don't have time this weekend for a long drive so will meet at the Shawnessey Second Cup and then 2A south to 226 Ave SW to 242 back up to a road that diagonals over to 22. Then south to Turner Valley and then to Black Diamond. Black Diamond Bakery and Coffee Shop. Last time I went there I arrived just after they opened at 7 and this old rancher walks in get his coffee and then wonders over to tell me I was sitting at his table but it was O.K. he'd use another one! I offered to trade but he said the early bird gets the best table. I wasn't sure if he was joking with me or not!

I'm not sure what time I will go. Rick was think of joining in and I'm flexible. I can be at Shawnessey anytime between 7 AM and 9 AM.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Hi Kevin

I am not able to join you tomorrow morning as I must stay around the house until several tardy contractors show up that didn't meet their commitment to be here today! :mad:

I plan to make a breakfast run Sunday morning ... with anyone (or on my own) that might like to do the same.

Sunday morning @ 8:30 am at the Shawnessy Mall Second Cup. Bragg Creek is the intended destination via an as yet undetermined route.

Look forward to getting together soon.

cheers!

Barnsey

87 Cassis Red 911 Coupe

95 Guards Red 911 Cabriolet

Edited by Rick

Hi Rick:

Hwy 22X west of Macleod Trail is being paved. Fresh oil down as of Saturday morning. Oil starts 200 feet before the first light west of Macleod Trail!

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Hi guys (Mark, Ian, Kevin & Paul)

Just wanted to take a moment to say how much I enjoyed today's drive .... and to Thank You for the honest conversation around "Classic vs. Modern" Porsche cars over breakfast.

That conversation combined with the sensory expereince behind the wheel of my 87 have convinced me to withdraw my notice to sell the car and instead enjoy it as they were intended ... and soo good at fulfilling.

around the cones.jpg

Look forward to the next casual outing we take. I can assure you I will be in my Cassis Red Hot Rod.

signed gratefully!

Barnsey.

Edited by Rick