European Delivery

diverson

I plan to do a European delivery (Stuttgart end of March) with my wife and 2 kids for 2 weeks, any suggestions as to the route? Plan to travel Swiss alps, Austria, and southern German plus castles on the Rhine. Any must see towns or attractions? Any one know what to expect weather wise last week in March and first week of April in southern Germany and around interlaken in the Swiss alps? Edited by diverson

If you want, send me a PM message and we go from there. I was born in Austria and know some of the places to visit and drive.

March 2nd is a bit early for some of the passes.

Fritz

when visiting Hockenheim for the German F1 race I based myself in Karlsruhe, visiting Heidelberg, Hockenheim and Stuttgart.......much to see and do.

Gotta sample the local brews, visit the Porsche and Merc factories and tour the castles. There are also numerous river trips on the Rhine.

If your into F1 the race track is impressive with the old and new circuits and the Jim Clark memorial.

Edited by malcolm

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Dear ?? "diverson"

I have personally spent time in Munich, Nuremberg, Regensburg and Frankfurt. All of these cities are worth visiting.

it is worthy to note that Regensburg is a Unesco World Heritage site. It was founded by Marcus Aurelius of the Roman Empire as the Northern most outpost of the Empire at that time.

It was untouched during World War II as it was not a strategic target. Much of the early structures and architecture remain today. Regensburg is approx. 300 kms. from Stuttgart.

I trust that wherever you end up visiting you will enjoy your time.

rgds;

Barnsey! :cool:

95 Guards Red 993 Cabriolet

04 Arctic Silver 996 GT3

Edited by Rick