Fred Phillips Car Tour - this THURSDAY March 27th!

KMR 968 Turbo

KMR 968 Turbo

I asked Fred if he had any tours going in the not too distant future as I have a friend who wanted to see the collection. Fred told me he has one going this Thursday and was looking for more people. The tour starts at 7:00 PM at his facility in the Springbank Airport. He has room for about 20 more people. If you have never seen his collection I highly recommend you come check it out. There are over 60 cars of varying lineage - like original Ford GT40's, Kurtis speedsters, COPO Camaro's, Mustangs, Lamborghinis, Lancia's, Alfa Romeo's, etc.

The cost is $25 per person that Fred takes and donates to a charity that is important to him. He even adds a matching contribution for every dollar that is donated on his tour. Fred is a gracious host, has some very interesting stories about the cars and how he came to own them, and the money goes to a very good cause. If you have never been to see his collection you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Please e-mail me at edumas@mullenoilfield.com if you plan to check it out so that I can give Fred a head count.

Thanks Erik for the invite! All I can say is just....WOW! What an outstanding collection of automotive history and a great car guy to go along with those beautiful and historic vehicles! And Fred really knows his s**t! He gave an incredible detailed description of every one of his cars without any cue cards. Unfortunately, I came late so I missed the first hanger...Erik please let me know when Fred is planning another tour? Hopefully I'll take my son and nephew along on the next one!

Cheers!

Alex

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

Fred's collection is major eye candy.....better than the French Maid!

...not that I've ever been there before!:rolleyes:

Alex

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic