3rd Annual Central Memorial Show and Shine

Danielle

We have received an invite to a charity car show! The invite & all the details are as follows:

My name is Liam, I’m a mechanics student and I’d like to invite you and your friends to the 3rd annual Central Memorial Car Show!

Our goal is not only to show appreciation for some of the greatest cars in history, but also to raise money for our mechanics program and charity.

It will be held at Central Memorial High School in Calgary on Thursday May 22nd.

The show runs from Noon until 3:00 PM though we would like cars to show up anytime after 8:00 AM and before 12:00.

A free hotdog lunch will be provided for you as well as a chance to win one of three grand prizes for Best in show cars!

It will be a $10 admission, $5 will be towards charity, and $5 towards the Central Memorial Mechanics program.

If you or any members of the Porsche Club of Alberta would be in Calgary that day and would be willing to attend we would greatly appreciate it. Also, mentioning our show to other car enthusiasts would be awesome!

Who: Mechanics Students of Central Memorial

What: “3rd Annual Central Memorial Show and Shine”

Where: Central Memorial High School 5111 - 21 Street S.W. Calgary AB

When: May 22nd [showtime: 12:00PM-3:00PM] [Registration time: After 8:00AM, before 12:00PM]

Why: Raising money for our mechanics program and charity