MB service shop recommendations

Alex

My wife has a 2008 MB ML550 and she's tired of getting the service runaround at Lone Star MB. Can you guys recommend a good independent shop that does "honest" work on Mercs? A service level C is due in about a month.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

I have taken all of my mercedes to Marc at Alpine Autowerks and he always did amazing work. Anything from basic service on my SL500 to solving a major engine issue with my 2007 E550 he handled with ease. Best part, he does great work on P cars as well.

Alex, you may also want to consider a little known gem - Eurostar Auto Service. Ole Christensen is a one man band and a factory trained Mercedes mechanic. A really nice guy. The downside is that you may have to wait to get in.

Eurostar Auto Service

4512 6 St. NE

403-277-6040

Marc

• 2 months later...
I have taken all of my mercedes to Marc at Alpine Autowerks and he always did amazing work. Anything from basic service on my SL500 to solving a major engine issue with my 2007 E550 he handled with ease. Best part, he does great work on P cars as well.

We took her SUV in last week and she was very pleased with the service provided at Alpine Autowerks....she was even more thrilled with how low the service bill was compared to LoneStar MB! We should have done this years ago! I am once again a great husband!

Thanks for the referral!

Alex

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic