Boxster in the Morning

KevinJ

I got early this morning to join the Wild Rose Campers at Starland Campground near Drumheller for breakfast. Thank you to the campers for supplying my empty tummy with bacon, eggs and sausage!

Kevin's Boxster small version.jpg

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

STUNNING work Kevin! Seriously that's very professional quality! I may have to hire you for a photo or two like that of my car.

(glad you could join for breakfast)

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Jim, thanks for the kind words.

I'm not a pro by any means, but if you want to get together do some photos of your car I would love to have another Porsche to shoot. No payment required, just let me enter any good ones in the photo contest! Early morning is best as the light is warm and you get great reflected light on the car. The shoot above was taken before just after 6 AM. I'm not a morning person but I am willing to get up before the sun for a photo op.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

That's a very kind offer Kevin. I'll gladly take you up on that, just let me know which morning would be both a good one and one that you are willing to get up early for! Of course you can enter the photo or do whatever you would like with it.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Caymanwalter
Kevin man I think you should be the official photographer, :). How about we sweet talk to you and a bunch of us get together and throw a 2011 Calendar together?

Walter:

Thank you for your generous complement!

I would be willing to shoot members cars but realistically I work all week and don't have time during the week. However I do have some weekends free. Like other things in our lives, photography and a calendar requires some pre-plannning. If you want I can help you some early morning on one of the upcoming weekends but needs some advance notice. I wouldn't do more than 1 car at time as you want to concentrate your time when the there is good morning or evening light on the car. Unless of course someone wants to do some night shots of their car. There are some interesting options for night shots.

Drop me a private message if you want to get together for some photos. Perhaps we can get our schedules to coincide on a mutual time.

As for a calendar - that would be good fall project for a couple of us to work and would be interested.

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Caymanwalter
OOOOOOOHHHH night shots could be interesting. Thank you very much for offering to help Kevin, when my car comes back I will most definitely ask for your insight. For the time being I may however, with some sweet talking:), be able to supply a yellow GT3 for some cool morning or night shots.