Tesla Model S from cars and coffee

emalzer

Hey Guys,

Sorry, I know this isn't Porsche related but a lot of us were sucked in by the Tesla S at Cars and Coffee, so it is club related. A lot of us talked about the Tesla's available torque and were told it was 2,000lb ft.

After some digging I found an incredibly relevant video: this is THE car and the dyno run where those numbers were achieved. It seems the true measure is a very impressive 443lb ft.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/08/11/tesla-model-s-dyno-2000-lb-ft-of-torque-video/

That's a really unique looking car, I love the styling. I realized at C&C, when he backs out of his parking spot, be careful not to get your toes run over, it's so QUIET!
Hey Guys,

Sorry, I know this isn't Porsche related but a lot of us were sucked in by the Tesla S at Cars and Coffee, so it is club related. A lot of us talked about the Tesla's available torque and were told it was 2,000lb ft.

After some digging I found an incredibly relevant video: this is THE car and the dyno run where those numbers were achieved. It seems the true measure is a very impressive 443lb ft.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/08/11/tesla-model-s-dyno-2000-lb-ft-of-torque-video/

Thanks for finding that info :)

I have a feeling we're going to see allot of those cars here in town in the future.

That's a really unique looking car, I love the styling. I realized at C&C, when he backs out of his parking spot, be careful not to get your toes run over, it's so QUIET!

Yes, I nearly walked in front of a Prius I didn't hear coming. Looked just in time.

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT