Late season drive anyone?

Rick

Hi there

Well the October long weekend is here ... and we couldn't have a better forecast for all three days!

In spite of the fact Thanksgiving is intended for spending time with family, I am considering indulging my love of driving to scrub in the new PS2's I just installed in the rear of our GT3.

Planning a morning drive (Monday) for breakfast to a destination to be determined. (Bragg Creek, Canmore, Banff, High River, suggestion?)

I will wait until tomorrow afternoon/early evening to see how many like minded members respond ... and then set a destination and post same.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last official break of the warm weather season.

cheers,

Barnsey! :cool:

Edited by Rick

thx Rick.....after all the time I spent doing a car project this weekend I should attend family events for the next few days.

have fun.......happy thxgiving

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Hi there

So far just the two of us! Posting this notice to move the message to the top of the queue .. To ensure all will see it once more.

The forecast still looks reasonably good, so breakfast drive is a GO! Let's meet at the Second Cup in Shaunessy Mall @ 9:00 am. We can choose our destination there while enjoying a coffee.

sincerely;

Darned it! I just read this now at 11am on Monday....too late to join you guys....have fun!

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

Hello Bryce and Krista (hope I spelled your names correctly)

Great to make your acquaintance today ... and take advantage of another fine (late season) weather day.

Good to catch up with Brodie & Danielle and Mark & Yvette also. Yvette .. your choice of routes and uncanny sense of timing had me smiling all morning.

Perhaps we will get another fair weather opportunity before the snow comes and stays!

Edited by Rick