Laate Season Run This Coming Weekend - Nov 1 or 2, or 8 or 9 ???

stevew

Folks:

Well, it's hard to believe that the good weather just keeps on coming - and the 14 day trend, even though it's cool, continues to look promising. I had a great run yesterday, and haven't formally stashed the SC for the winter just yet. So, I'm thinking about a breakfast run this coming weekend - or even next! At the moment Sunday the 2nd looks best.

Any interest? Keep an eye on this space this week .... as long as it's sunny ..... ya never know!

Cheers,

Steve.

403 999 3053

Rick:

Sunday is better for me, too. Stamps play at 1400 on Saturday. Let's see who responds by Friday - and go from there. I was thinking either Okotoks for coffee (I noticed on Sunday that the coffee shop in Bragg Creek hasn't re opened), or TV for breakfast at the Chuckwagon - and see if Fritz is around. Send me your tel # to swarner@hemmera.com.

Steve.

Folks:

It's still looking like about 7C and sunny for Sunday, so we'll meet at the Westhills Second Cup (Richmond Road/ Signal Hill) @ about 0830 (when it's light out - then leave 2nd Cup at 9) for a run to Turner Valley for breakfast at the Chuckwagon. So far we have myself, Rick, Marc and Kevin. Join us if you like!

Note: If it's threatening snow - we won't be going. Check in on Sunday a.m. My cell is 403 999 3053.

Cheers,

Steve.

Good evening ... Albeit snowy!

Will check the streets in the morning to see if the snow has melted. If so, I'm still good to go for brekkie! If not then I'll assume all are staying home, warm & dry.

Barnsey! :cool:

Hi there

Suspect this latest dump of snow and drop in temperatures is here to stay! :(

Managed to install the winter tires on my daily driver Saturday (before the weather shift) but the GT3 is on the lift without having received its' final wash & cleaning before sitting out the winter behind the garage door.

Will likely have to savour pictures like this to remind me of just how great our fall really was for drives this year.

image.jpg

Stay warm everyone.

Barnsey! :cool:

Edited by Rick
I managed to get out for a short run on Saturday with a friend visiting from Vancouver - and then it all changed overnight! Cars are all tucked away now. Still, it's not bad when you can squeeze in a last season run in Calgary on November 8th!
we just got back from Texas where we put 1800 miles on a Porsche Weissach 928........so much fun from Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Rockport and back to Austin then onto Marble Falls in hill country for spirited driving over the final 3 days..........memorable trip to last all winters lifetime :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

Malcolm I'll assume you left the 928 down there?

yes Kevin, the car we drove was a loaner from a friend who lives North of Dallas.

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)