FS: Misc body parts

Guest andrew15

Guest andrew15

For some reason, I have a whack of stuff that is just a pain to ship - if anyone local needs it, I'd cut a decent deal :)

Partial list:

- Later SC/Carrera gas tanks

- 74+ front hoods

- bumpers

- Some fenders / tails/ etc

- Rear suspension bits

If you need anything posted above, let me know :)

Regards,

Andrew M

Guest andrew15

I have a really nice, low mileage gas tank that looks almost new for $275 or a pretty nice one for $150

New OEM ones aren't available anymore - only the poor fitting repros for $500 US :(

As for tails, I have a fiberglass ducktail for $250 or a rare rubber tail that was original for early SC models.

I say rare because they were briefly made for the European market for safety reasons - an all rubber tail was thought to be safer for pedestrians in an accident setting.

That said, I'm not sure being hit with 40lbs of rubber would be better than 10 lbs of fiberglass. Its' all rubber and mounts on the steel decklid, so no painting required. Looking for $125 for this one - I 've never seen another but that doesnt mean it's valuable :)

Regards,

Andrew M

Guest RJ911SC
i have been debaiting on a duck tail or a turbo tail, do you have a pic ot the rare rubber tail? i am interested in both the low mileage tank and possible either tail, let me know about the pic of the tail.
Guest andrew15

Here is a picture of what the tail looks like mounted (not my pic)

The one I have is in decent shape with no cracks, splits or bad warping.

Regards,

Andrew M

911_tail1149790001.jpg