City Skyline

KevinJ

A couple of photographs of Calgary's skyline.

Oh yeah and a Porsche of course.

Sorry about the low quality jpgs and the visible moiré in them, especially the second one. The site has a file size limit for each attachment.

DSC_2319 - Version 2 - small.jpg

DSC_2276 - Version 2 (1) small.jpg

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Love them.

Jim

17 black/black Audi R8 V10 Plus - still within the VW family! a few minor upgrades

12 black/black Cayenne Turbo - a few minor cosmetic enhancements

91 black/black/black 911 C4 Cab - keeping it pretty OEM and basic

Hi Kevin

You are definately "raising the bar" for the WRR membership with the submittals you have posted here and earlier.

I really like the first picture in this posting.

cheers!

Rick

Thanks you all for the compliments.

John, if you would like one of these with your car in it, just call me or email me and we can work a out time to shoot your car. We would probably need 45 minutes or so to do the shot from Crescent Heights. Biggest problem is traffic driving through the 20 to 30 second exposure and getting the infill flashes off without blinding any car driving along!

Have a good club meeting tonight. Won't be there as I'm committed to some volunteer work this evening at the ACH.

Are you going to the Escape?

Kevin

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Awesome photo's as always Kevin, you sure do have the hand with a camera. Is this the location you were speaking of?

I was thinking of a cool shot and came up with the idea of an urban graffiti style backdrop, I have no idea where this can be found, but might be cool none the less. We will talk more at a later date. :)

That would be a cool shot - hot sports car and urban graffiti. Keep you eyes open and let me know what you find. I'll keep an eye out as well for you.

Hope you had good drive home today with the beast.

All the best.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

I will keep my eye out for sure.

Kevin it is like a totally different car now so a lot of fun but, highway 2 has tons of construction. By cross iron mills the road is chewed up. Outside of Airdrie to Crossfield they are sealing it so tons of loose gravel on the highway so we used 2a. Paving from outside leduc for like 40kms so one lane 80 kph. But the cars are so much fun to drive makes the time just whiz by.

Walter