New Go-Kart Track by Strathmore

KMR 968 Turbo

KMR 968 Turbo
I agree, however go-karting is the one thing that is prohibited within PCA due to insurance concerns. If we were to have an outing it would have to be an unsanctioned event. I happen to own a 15 hp go-kart and would like to get it out some day.
Even if we did not do the karting ourselves, might be interesting to do a drive there to watch a scheduled race or like event if that is possible. As an unsanctioned option, might be interesting to get a group to sign up for one for one of their “Try a Kart Days”.

I'm totally fine with an informal, unofficial event.

Just mere coincidence that all said participants happened to have similar driving tastes.

I would prefer driving rather than just watching though.

I'm totally fine with an informal, unofficial event.

Just mere coincidence that all said participants happened to have similar driving tastes.

I would prefer driving rather than just watching though.

Put a helmet and race suit on and your at the F1 track; my kinda driving :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

• 10 months later...
KMR 968 Turbo
I already have a cart. It's not a shifter though. It's a gilliard chassis with a 15 hp Briggs and Stratton World Formula engine. Brand new engine has not been broke in yet. Corner balanced for a 160 lb man but I've gained a little since then so I might have to remove some weight
I watched some time trials and races there a few weeks ago to check it out. Looks like lots of fun for the brave. One caution if you plan to head there in your Porsche, the last kilometer or so is gravel road.
  • 2 weeks later...