A Change to view the Most Advanced Business Jet in the World...Robb Report

tbull

I thought this might be of some interest to some of our fellow members. Murray is a good friend of mine and he wanted to extend the invitivation to us.

Ted

Just a quick note to pass along my new contact information along with an invite to drop by and catch up on my latest venture, private jet ownership. Local entrepreneur Marc Bombenon has “clean sheet” designed a fractional ownership business model that will impress you beyond words. Check us out at www.mbejet.com and plan to drop by and view up close the world’s most advanced business jet. We will be having an open house at our Calgary hanger Sept. 7th and 8th and I guarantee the “WOW” factor will be off the charts. Whether you would like to learn a bit about private jet ownership or just have a chat, this will be a nice casual atmosphere to catch up. Either way I promise you will enjoy an inside look at this remarkable jet (our other jet options will be there as well).

Hope this email finds you all healthy and in good spirits and please feel free to bring a friend, spouse, or significant other.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,

Murray Bouchard

Vice President Business Development

Direct Line: 403.219.0006

Toll Free - 1-866-471-4314

Cell - 403-771-4658

Email - murray.bouchard@mbejets.com

www.mbejet.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=852&d=1283455782&thumb=1&stc=1

Hawker 4000 Invite Final.jpg

Edited by tbull