Shout out for Marc at Alpine...

al k

...back in April I found, and put a deposit on, my dream 987 w/the caveat that I get a PPI done within 7 days.

I hadn't factored in that everyone was likely taking their toys out of storage and shops would be booked up. Every Porsche shop in town was booking a minimum of 4 weeks out for the first available appointment. Clearly a 7 day window was delusional on my part.

I then spoke to at Marc at Alpine to explain the predicament, he put me onto Dave who made time for me within the week. The car passed with flying colours and the deal was completed.

It's worth noting that Marc was the only one who offered something more than "sorry we're booked"...for me that's how you get, and keep loyal customers...(plus his new shop is awesome!)...just sayin'...

Al

mrdunlop944

Hi Al,

Thanks for sharing....

I'm very happy to hear about your experience with Alpine. These guys should have been your first phone call as this is the norm for Alpine Autowerks....Marc is a fanatic and as enthusiastic as the rest of us. The new location is so much bigger with loads of parking, all it's missing is a 944T in the showroom like the old shop :cool:

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

hi Al..........I had a very similar experience with Marc when I needed a shop to perform an alignment on my 928.

Very happy with Marc and his service; I even received a follow up call a week or so after to ensure I was absolutely happy :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)