2017 Parade - Spokane!!!!

Danielle

I'll likely be going.

Having been to Parade before, I highly recommend people attend for the whole week or as much as their schedule and budget allow. Lots of events - autocross, tours, concours, banquets, awards etc

See you in Spokane.

Kevin

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

We attended the 2014 parade in Monterey; the spectacle of Porsches on every street corner is something else.

Its already on the calendar :)

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)

mrdunlop944
We are also interested in the Parade...would be our first. Edited by mrdunlop944

84 944 SOLD

85 944/1

85.5 944 Parts car Sold

86 944 SOLD

86 944 Turbo SOLD

88 944S parts car sold

88 924S Sold

88 944 Turbo S SOLD

89 944 Turbo

90 944S2 coupe Sold

90 944S2 coupe Parts car Sold

90 944S2 Cabrio SOLD

My dad and I with our 2 cars will be going. We went to Salt Lake City in 2012 and it was a ton of fun.

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD

Boise, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Monterey, and for my 5th, Spokane.

I agree with Kevin, if it's your first Parade, take in everything you can, and consider being a volunteer!

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

If this year's Blackrock was any indication, Kevin we should get another group together to travel down for Spokane next year ... Mark B
  • 2 weeks later...
I was super excited to see it was Spokane and then saw the dates.... poo. Unfortunately another family trip will trump this one. We attended the Parade in Portland and really enjoyed it.
  • 2 weeks later...
My Dad and I with our 2 cars will be driving down on Sunday July 9th and driving back on Friday July 14th. I only have so many vacation days to use without the rest of my family but going for part of parade is better than none at all.

Rob Campbell

2001 996, Cabriolet - Rainforest Green Metallic

1986 928S, India Red - SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
The wife and I could well be along for this, presumably with both cars. We'll have to work out our availability etc, but it could be a good first major Porsche event, followed by a mini road trip etc.

Just called Davenport Grand Hotel to book a room. my wife and I are going down on July-09 to July-14.

I figure rather book now to guarantee a room and switch to Parade rate later. parking is US$17/day.

Calender has been blocked.

Edited by cosmos

2018 991.2 GTS

2018 Cayenne

1989 Carrera 3.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just a reminder that registration Phase 2 starts 10AM Calgary time today!

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

• 2 months later...

Just over a week to Parade! Super stoked but getting anxious with only a week left to prep for the trip.

After assessing my car's condition, I think I should skip the concours event but it's too late to bail so I'll start the exercise in futlity to prep the car this weekend.

Just going through a mental list of supplies & luggage, etc, that I think I need during the trip & I believe a Cayenne would be a much better option than a 911 turbo to transport all my stuff lol. Anyone else with the same anxieties?