BLAST OFF PARTY!!! - Request for Photos for use at the Party

KevinJ

The team that is organizing and making the arrangements for our annual Blast Off Party in the New Year - they would like have a slide show going during the reception showing events and people from this year. I've been tasked with preparing and running it at the party.

If you would like to share any photos or short videos you took this year, please submit them to me. Please indicate in the email that they are for the slide show.

I look forward to seeing hundreds of photos from you our members.

Cheers.

Kevin (kevinrs60@gmail.com)

P.S. The Fall issue of the Ramblin' Rose newsletter goes to the printer late this week!

Edited by KevinJ

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

• 1 month later...

Lee:

I have some time Tuesday or Wednesday this week to get together. Daytime or evening. Do you have time get together?

Call me at 403-foursevenzero-eightnineninesix.

Kevin

22 Porsche Cayman GT4

21 BMW X5

Sorry Kevin I haven't been on the sight in a while. I've started looking for a new summer car and that is consuming most of my time when I'm not working. I'll give you a call this next week and see if we can set something up. My number is 874-4105 if you want to give me a call. We are in the Crowsnest this weekend.