• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vr6tee

• dragon

• 9Elfer

• anon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 1/2 mile event was really awesome! We're starting to plan the next one and as promised I want to open it up to this club before it's publicly announced. We had 3 turbo Porsches at the event last weekend, and I'm hoping to see more at the next one. Tevy's car (1000 hp) was pretty awesome to watch. He chewed up a bunch of cars including a 750whp z06 corvette that was beating everyone. I was really busy with the timing system and only made 1 run. I took a buddy with a 9 second quarter mile car and scared him We hit 300 km/h before the 1/2 mile and I got on the brakes. It was an amazing day that everyone is still talking about. The next event is tentatively scheduled for July 29th. Get a hold of me if you want a spot in the next event as the spots will be gone within an hour of posting the event.

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update.....

Our July 29th event has been re-scheduled for Aug 26th.

I redesigned a large portion of the timing system after the first event and had some crucial pieces take much longer than expected to arrive. The goal is to have the timing system 100% with even more great leading edge technology.

So, for those who couldn't make July 29th, but can make Aug 26th.... this is good news!

James

• 5 weeks later...

The event was awesome! We had a beautiful sunny day with several 1000+hp cars to see run down the track. There is nothing I love more than the smell of race gas and burning rubber :)

I'll post an update if we schedule another event this year.

the final event of the year has been scheduled for October 14th. There will be several 1000+ hp cars to see, as well as a bunch of other cool cars not as powerful. I would still like to see some fellow porsches come out! Let me know if you're interested ASAP as we have a 50 car limit.

James

• 5 weeks later...
Based on the weather forecast, I should probably mount the winter tires for the event lol.

Installed on the Cayenne on Sat before the Monday storm......believed the forecast for once.

'21 Macan GTS PDK

Miami Blue/Black, 7k kms

'93 928 GTS 5 speed

Polar Silver/Linen, 192k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Black/Ivory, 190k kms

'09 Cayenne GTS Tiptronic

Nordic Gold/Black, +336k kms

'88 928 S4 A/T

Red/Champagne, 110k miles (US car)