Guilty Pleasure

Perci

I watch a British TV show about 2 curbers, Mike and Edd, called Wheeler Dealers.:o It's about buying cars at a low price, fixing them up, and flipping them for a profit. Its 'reality TV', but occasionally they will share a hint or trick for the DIYer. In the last week or so they had a 993 Targa (Varioram lifters, rear wing deploy problem) and a 912E (fixed AC, swapped trim black for chrome). Didn't do much on either car, but interesting to watch. You might find it entertaining. You can see the list of cars here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler_Dealers

Occasionally they do something weird, like water printing snakeskin onto a set of BBS wheels and rear wing for an Series III Rx-7.:confused:

Edited by Perci
correction

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

Oh yes I follow that show religiously! I have watched every episode from the beginning and many are Porsche related. Many of the cars that they do are affordable Europeans, but in the last couple of years they have started doing an America based season as well (where they found the 912e).

Very fun to watch!

• 2 weeks later...