Personalized Porsche T-Shirt

Perci

I love the serendipitous nature of the Internet. Some of the coolest things I've found have been by accident, or at least not consciously. Case in point, I was butterflying around Ebay and came across a guy in Brazil that was doing custom T-shirts for cars. I'll shorten the story a bit, but I was impressed by what he did in rendering a car via e-mail that I don't have any longer, and don't even have a photo of it (nostalgia thing). The results were terrific. He did 3 drafts refining my description until the render was pretty much what I had in my minds eye. In about 3 hours.

"If I send you pictures of my Porsches, can you do drawings?", I asked. His reply contained drafts of 2 of the 3 cars. The third came the next morning.

Here is what I sent him:

986_E2_Fotor.jpg987_E1.jpg981_E1.jpg

And these are the final drafts of what I got back:

Porsche 981.jpgPorsche 986.jpgPorsche 987.jpg

Note the wheels are all correct. No my 981 doesn't have stripes, but I intend putting those on.

I was impressed with his work, so I bought 3 T-shirts from him. :D I have no affiliation other than being a satisfied customer.

So if you want your Porsche on a shirt, have a look here http://stores.ebay.ca/JR-Custom-T-shirts-stickers-and-Art?_dmd=2&_nkw=Porsche

Edited by Perci
spelling

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT