Personalized vanity license plates

Perci

Ever wonder what you can get away with? Here's a reference:

http://autoweek.com/article/wait-theres-more/full-list-vanity-plate-combinations-banned-michigan?utm_source=DailyDrive20170622&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=image-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

I was once told that Alberta uses the exclusion list from California, but I imagine they are all similar.

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

Because somebody came up with an interpretation that was a product of their own twisted imagination?

It takes 1 complaint to have your plate rescinded, and probably added to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perci

PCA DE Instructor

2014 Cayman S

2000 Boxster S

2000 Carrera

2010 Panamera 4S

1989 928GT

Speaking of which did you hear about the gentleman from Nova Scotia that was not allowed to use his previously registered Alberta vanity plate "number" when he went to register the vehicle in NS. He was intent on using his last name but they said no way Jose! His last name? GRABHER

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

KMR 968 Turbo
Speaking of which did you hear about the gentleman from Nova Scotia that was not allowed to use his previously registered Alberta vanity plate "number" when he went to register the vehicle in NS. He was intent on using his last name but they said no way Jose! His last name? GRABHER

The guy had a father in Nova Scotia who drove around for 27 years with the plate GRABHER and it was only recently that the government there refused to renew the plate due to a complaint.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/05/15/grabher-takes-legal-action-to-reinstate-name-on-personalized-licence-plate.html

The son lives in Alberta and has the same plate.

^^^Thanks for clearing that story up!..I was just going off the top of my head.....too lazy to even use Google!...what have we become!...lol!

Alex

1980 911SC Targa "turbo" - Light Blue Metallic

2007 997TT Coupe - black/black and black - now wrapped Gloss Red Metallic

I get a lot of questioning looks about mine, but people who know our cars can usually get it:

ZUFNHSN = Zuffenhausen = Porsche factory.